Last modified at 23/06/2016 10:54 by cegwcae
- To develop Basic ICT skills in Government officers to carryout office work and to enhance the office productivity on applications, internet and email.
- e-Governance related knowledge and skills to address the competencies required during project execution e-Governance life cycle, Government Process Re-engineering, Business model and PPP, regulatory framework and IT Act, Contract management, DPR, RFP and Change Management.
- To disseminate knowledge on MMP specific e-Governance competencies and applications.
- Soft skills for developing the right attitude for the e-Governance transformations such as team building, leadership, effective presentation.
- Encourage Government officers to develop specialized professional skills in the areas of technology and management. Such as project management, IT Security and IT Audit.