KMDC
 
KMDC
 
 
National Minorities Development and Finance Corporation (NMDFC)
 
      NMDFC
 
   
 
   
 
   
 
   
 

PROMOTIONAL SCHEMES

i)VOCATIONAL TRAINING

(The scheme is for individual beneficiaries and is implemented only through the SCAs).
NMDFC has introduced a scheme of vocational training for persons belonging to minority communities to develop their skills and knowledge with a view to make them competent for wage employment or self employment. Under this scheme, SCAs organize need based vocational training programmes in their States with the help of local recognized training institutions. Such programmes are generally of duration around six months. 85% of the cost of the training is met by NMDFC as grant while remaining 15%of the cost is borne by the SCA. The SCAs are required to pose their proposal to NMDFC on prescribed format for approval and sanction funds.

ii) MARKETING ASSISTANCE TO CRAFT PERSONS

(The scheme is for individual craft persons as well as Self Help Groups and is implemented through both SCAs as well as NGOs).

With a view to support the craft a person in market promotion and sale of their products at remunerative price, NMDFC welcomes proposals from SCAs as well as NGOs for organizing exhibitions at selected locations. In these exhibitions, handloom/handicraft products of minority craft persons are exhibited and sold. Such exhibitions also serve the purpose of “Buyer Seller Meet” which is considered very useful for products development and market promotions of domestic consumption as well as exports. NMDFC provides grant for organizing exhibitions after due appraisal of the proposals.

iii) ASSISTANCE FOR DESIGN DEVELOPMENT/ SKILL UPGRADATION
(The scheme is for members of Self Help Groups and is implemented through NGOs as well as SCAs).

In this fast changing world, people’s perception, likings and tastes are changing rapidly. Therefore, the handloom and handicraft items made by craft persons have to be latest in terms of design and aesthetics and competitive in terms of cost. Craft persons may require exposure to new designs and training to upgrade their skill to meet this challenge. NMDFC welcomes proposal from SCAs as well as NGOs for organizing design development/skill development training programmes for the craft persons of minority communities. After due appraisal depending upon the merit of the proposals, NMDFC provides grant for organizing such programmes.
 
 
MAIN MENU

::
Home
::
Census
::
Directors
::
Staff
::
Managers
::
Loan rules
::
Loan schemes
::
Loan forms
::
Women Development
::
NMDFC
::
Edu Loan & Scholorship
::
Beneficiaries
::
Contacts
 
 Copyrights © 2008. KMDC   Powered by AnsariSolutions