Karnataka Resident Data Hub (KRDH)
What is KRDH?
Karnataka Resident Data Hub (KRDH) has been built as a platform to provide various Aadhaar related services to the departments of the State. CeG through KRDH is registered as the ASA (Authentication Service Agency), KSA (e-KYC Service Agency), Authentication User Agency (AUA), e-KYC User Agency (KUA) with UIDAI.
What KRDH does?
As part of ASA, KSA services KRDH has established network connectivity to the Hebbal & Manesar data Centres of UIDAI to ensure maximum availability. The AUA/ KUA connect to the CIDR through an ASA/ KSA (either by becoming ASA/ KSA on its own or contracting services of an existing ASA/KSA). The authentication and e-KYC requests of the registered AUAs/ KUAs are routed to UIDAI through the ASA/ KSA channel.
KRDH also assists the State Government departments in the end to end Authentication User Agency (AUA), e-KYC User Agency (KUA) integration with UIDAI. KRDH works closely with the technical team of the department and proactively assists them towards the AUA/ KUA onboard process and also towards integration of Aadhaar based authentication services in the service delivery process of the department.
- Provides assistance in the end to end integration process for requesting entity (AUA/ KUA). i.e; Guide the departments from submitting the AUA/ KUA request to UIDAI through successful Go-Live.
- Provide the ASA/ KSA services to the department at no additional charge to the departments
- Assistance for trouble shooting of errors during authentication transactions.
- Providing the sample code both in Java and .Net/C# as per department requirement.
Current status and Users of KRDH
- Sub AUA Services
- Food & Civil Supplies Department
- Revenue Department, Atalji Jana Snehi Kendras
- Directorate of Electronic Delivery of Citizen Services
- Department of Stamps & Registration
- Treasury Department
- AUA/KUA services (On-Board)
- Education Department - RTE & STS
- AUA/KUA services (In Pipeline)
- Agriculture Department
- AJSK, Revenue Department
- Social Welfare Department
- Backward Classes Welfare Department