NATIONAL CAMPAIGNS FOR AYUSH
The Department of AYUSH has launched National campaigns on specific themes to create greater awareness about the strengths of AYUSH in specific fields. The themes identified are as follows:
- Ksharasutra campaign for Ano-rectal disorders.
- Ayurveda for Geriatrics.
- Quality assurance.
- Homoeopathy in Mother and child care.
- Unani for skin care.
- Yoga for mental health.
It is proposed to conduct workshops in these themes depending upon the number of available doctors and Institutions by the concerned District Health Societies while the state level workshops to be conducted by the state health societies as per the manual on mainstreaming of AYUSH. It is also proposed to have a state level workshop on control of Maternal Anemia through Ayurveda / herbal medicine / traditional medicine in view of the promises exhibited in this area.
It is proposed for a sum of Rs. 88.00 lakhs.
- State level workshop in ksharasutra- Rs. 5 Lakhs.
- State level workshop on Geriatrics 1 in number- Rs. 5.00 Lakhs.
- State level workshop for Homoeopathy in Mother and child care at Rs 5 lakhs.
- State level workshop for unani for skin care at a cost of Rs. 5.00 lakhs.
- State level workshop on Yoga for mental health at a cost of Rs. 5.00 lakhs.
- State level workshop on control of Maternal Anemia through Ayurveda / herbal medicine / traditional medicine at a cost of Rs. 5.00 lakhs.
- 29 District level workshop on ksharasutra, yoga, skin care and Mother and child care will be held in District head quarter and each will be provided 2 lakhs. Total 58.00.