Last modified at 29/02/2016 15:27 by System Account
Some of the key activities are as follows:
- The functionality of the DSS system was explained to
all HODs during a meeting organized on 27-Jan-2012 at Vikasa Soudha,
under the chairmanship of Principal Secretary Planning.
- Web enabled MIS Application Software has been developed.
- 4 Pilot Departments (Education, Health, Forest and
Horticulture) and Fisheries adopted the software for capturing
information of plan Schemes of 2011-12.
- 26 training programs were conducted for the users of 5 Departments.
- 1,843 District level and HOD level Officers were trained.
- Preparation of User Manual.
- User Creation by way of mapping the Plan Schemes to the DDOs of 12 Departments.