Last modified at 11/10/2017 16:35 by EMPRI Department - KAR Portal
- Organising capacity building trainings to officers of Government and other institutions on Environmental issues.
- Conducting policy and applied research on concurrent environmental issues.
- Providing consultancy services on environment to government departments and other organizations and Industries.
- Sensitising students on Environmental matters through Eco-clubs in Schools and Colleges.
- Maintenance of Environmental Information System (ENVIS) centre for disseminating environment related information.
- Preparing the State of Environment Report for Karnataka.
- Preparing the State Action Plan on Climate Change.
- As a State Nodal Agency for Climate Change
- The preparation and updation of KSAPCC
- Implementation of KSAPCC by the respective sectors
- Dissemination of Climate Change information to all stakeholders
- Conducting research, training and capacity building programs