Last modified at 30/10/2017 10:12 by EMPRI Department - KAR Portal
Eligible candidates are invited to apply by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or by post.
Last date for receiving the duly filled Application Form is 12-11-2017.
Every application must include:
- A Duly filled Application Form (Click Here to download Application Form).
- Recent Curriculum Vitae.
(25,000 pm (CTC) / 1 year, renewable)
Ph.D. / M.Sc. in Chemistry and 3 years of relevant work experience. Working knowledge of Kannada is essential. Proficiency in MS Office applications.
qualification: Preference would be given to candidates with expertise/knowledge in ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, NABL, recognition under Environmental (Protection) Act 1986.
- Eligibility criteria given above.
- Academic (Marks – 10th, PUC, Graduate, Post graduate, Ph.D.) and interview score.
- Incomplete application or only Application or only Curriculum Vitae is liable for rejection.
- EMPRI shall not be responsible for the non-receipt of information due to lack of internet/ wrong email id of the candidates.
- Date of Personality test for the short listed candidates will be intimated by e-mail (email@example.com)
- The Selected Candidates for the above posts will be recruited through manpower agency for EMPRI.
- Number of Vacancies is tentative and can be revised as per the requirement of the project.
- Preference would be given to candidates from Hyderabad - Karnataka region.