Institute Management Committee (IMC)
Economy grows through technological push not through demand pull. Technology is changing at the blink of an eye. Now there is not only a sharp rise in competition, but also a significant shift in the expectation of all the stake holders namely, industries, governments, public, professional service providers, trainees, employees etc. Institute shall aim to not only transfer knowledge & skill about modern technology, but also lend a tangible competitive advantage. With the globalization & liberalization. Adoption of modern technology to meet the qualitative requirement is the prime necessary and these in turn depend, on the availability of trained labor force.
Institute shall works with the larger objective of the organization.
The mission is to:
- Develop a talent pool with the competence to take on the challenges of the present & future.
- Facilitates improvement in quality & quantity of individual contribution & provide a congenial work environment.
Institute followed three pronged approach of manpower development
- To train & retrain existing faculties to take up challenges due to the development & up gradation of technology.
- To train & develop the skill of younger generation who are the driving force of industrial revolution.
- To involve all the stake holder in planning & implementation of training & development programs.