- Service matters relating to Gazetted and Non-gazetted Technical Posts.
- Court cases relating to Non-gazetted Technical Posts.
- And all other General matters pertaining to Health and Family Welfare Dept.
- Court cases relating to Gazetted and non-gazetted Technical Posts.
Health-2/Under Secretary (Health)/Deputy Secretary-I
- Matters relating to creation of Posts.
- Matters relating to construction of Hospitals Buildings and Modifications and Sanction of amount etc.,
- Sanction of Clinical facilities to Medical Institutions, Nursing Colleges and Nursing Schools etc.,
- Establishment and up-gradation of PHC.
C & R/Under Secretary (C & R)/Deputy Secretary-II
- Service matters pertains to A.A.O, Principals, Tutors, Staff Nurse, FDC, SDC, Pharmacists, group D and Drivers.
- Purchase of Drugs etc, Equipments.
- Related Court Matters.
Family Welfare/Under Secretary (C & R)/Deputy Secretary-II
- Service matters pertain to ANMs/LHV
- Matters pertaining to Family Welfare, HIV/AIDs and RCH Programmes.
- Service matters pertains to BHEO.
- Court matters pertains to ANMs/LHV/BHEO
- GIA to NIMHANS
IMD/Under Secretary (IMD & Coordination)/Deputy Secretary-III
- Service matters pertains to Group-A and B Officers of ISM & H (Ayush Dept) and Drugs Control Department.
- Establishment of Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy, Unani, Homeopathy Hospitals and colleges.
- Establishment of Government Pharmacy College, Bangalore and Pharmacy Colleges.
- Grant in aid to Autonomous institutions like Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology, Kidwai and Indira Gandhi Child Health.
R & I/Under Secretary (IMD & Coordination)/Deputy Secretary-III
- Receiving Tappals and other Receipts relating to Health and Family Welfare Department, Medical Education and marking them to the concerned section and sending tappals and communication to the other departments of Secretariat and dispatch of tappals by post through G. D.
- Service matters relating to staff of Health and Family Welfare Secretariat.
- Conduct of Staff Meeting/ MMR meeting.
- Supply of Stationary to all sections of Health and Family Welfare Departments and Medical Education Department.
Co-ordination/Under Secretary (IMD & Coordination)/Deputy Secretary-III
- All Co-ordination matters of Health and Family Welfare Department and Medical Education Department.
Internal Finance (Opinion)/Internal Finance Advisor
- Karnataka Civil Services (Time Bound Advancement) Rules, 1983.
- Karnataka Civil Services (Automatic Grant of Special Promotion to Senior Scale) Rules 1991.
- Grant of Additional Increment for 20 years of continuous service without promotion.
- Karnataka Civil Service Rules.
- Delegation of Powers.
Internal Finance (Budget)/Internal Finance Advisor
- Matters relating to Budget, Budget Manual
- Karnataka Financial Code.
- Karnataka Treasury Code.
- Karnataka Transperency in public procurements Act, 1999 and Rules 2000.
- Audit paras, C and A. G report, Inspection reports, Annual Plans.
Legal Cell Wing
Issue of authorisation to government advocates/advocate general for all litigations in Lower Courts/High Courts/Supreme Court and assist Health and Family Welfare Department and Medical Education Department in conduct of litigation in courts/advice the administrative department on court litigation matters, scrutiny of parawise remarks, preparation of statement of objections/reply statements.