Amulya 2012 – Terms of Procedure
"Amulya 2012" aims at giving awards and incentives to Individuals, researchers, Institutions, Research & Development(R&D) centers, Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises who have filed a Non-Provisional Patent Application (filed before Indian Patent Office) or PCT applications (Indian Patent Office as receiving office) or patent granted against their name between 1st January 2011 and October 31st 2012.
- Applicant should be Indian national or legal entity incorporated in India and ordinarily residing or functioning in the State of Karnataka.
- The priority date of the application should be between January 1st 2011 and October 31st 2012before the Indian Patent Office. Applicant should have filed either Non Provisional Patent(NPA) Application or PCT application(with Indian Patent office as receiving office) before Indian Patent Office or Patent Application granted from the Indian Patent office during the aforesaid period.
- The duly filled Application forms should be submitted On-line only. The applications received by post or FAX are NOT accepted.
- Applications with incomplete or incorrect information shall be rejected by Karnataka State Innovation Council (KSInC).
- Each applicant can submit only ONE application in each category before KSInC. Any additional applications filed by the same applicant shall NOT be considered for recognition by Karnataka State Innovation Council (KSInC).
- An Applicant should provide information about only one Patent Application in the Application form for each category.
- The personal details of the Applicant should match the details of the Applicant in the Patent Application filed before Indian Patents Office.
- The applicants should provide identity proof along with affidavit swearing to the details provided by them. The affidavit should be duly sworn and has to be notarized before a Public Notary on a Rs 20/-(Rupees Twenty Only) Stamp paper (Click here for affidavit format)
- The decision taken by Karnataka State Innovation Council(KSInC) on selecting the applicants for the incentive will be final.
The applicant may submit the Non-Provisional Patent application(NPA) or PCT Application or Patent Granted Application for the award and incentive at https://www.karnataka.gov.in/jnanaayoga between 15th November 2012 and 9th December 2012. A maximum of 75 applications for patent granted category and a maximum of 150applications for patent pending category will be accepted online.
Upto 50 applications for which patents are granted will be awarded a sum of Rs 25,000/-(Rupees Twenty five thousand only)each which satisfy the criteria put forward by Karnataka State Innovation Council(KSInC) onFIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS only.
Last date : December 9th 2012 or first 75 applications received, which ever is earlier.
A total number of 85 applications with patent pending application before the Indian Patent Office which satisfy the criteria put forward by Karnataka State Innovation Council(KSInC) will be provided an incentive of Rs 15,000/-(Rupees Fifteen thousand only) towards filing and taking the work further. The incentives will be offered on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS only.
Last date : December 9th 2012 or first 150 applications received, which ever is earlier.
The final list of applicants eligible for the award and incentive will be announced on https://www.karnataka.gov.in/jnanaayoga on 19th December 2012 at 2pm.