Theme-wise Provisional List of Eligible Institutions
Invited for Presentation Under Jnana Shodha 2012
The institutions of the following Research Proposals are invited to make a presentation before the Selection Panel on August 11, 2012 at 9 am. The Presentation Meeting will be held at Conference Hall, Karnataka State Higher Education Council located in Institution of Printing Technology Building on Palace Road, Bangalore-560001 (Near Atria Hotel).
Click here for Pdf version of the list
I. Instructions for the presentation:
- The Principal Investigator or any member mentioned in the research proposal to make presentation.
- Presentation to contain no more than 10 slides and not more than 10 minutes.
- The presentation to include all the components of the research proposal, including budget narratives with justification.
II. Documents for Verification:
Institutions are requested to produce the following original documents, for verification, before making the presentation. The verification would be held during the presentation the same venue.
- Registration Certificate/Trust Deed of the institution from the concerned authority.
- Statement of audit and accounts for three years.
- Letter from the head of the institution regarding their willingness, composition of research team, profile and research experience of the institution.
III. The decision of the Research Committee and the Chairmen of the Mission Groups will be final.
IV. The list of the selected research proposals would be announced before 5.30 on or before August 16, 2012 on our website.
V. The selected institutions would have to commence their research on September 1, 2012 and complete on November 30, 2012. An Office Order to this effect would be issued on or before August 20, 2012. Respective institutions would be required to sign and return the Office Order to Member Secretary and Executive Director, Karnataka Jnana Aayoga by August 25, 2012.
ALL COMMUNICATIONS IN THIS REGARD HAVE TO BE THROUGH E MAIL ONLY. All your enquiries have to be addressed to email@example.com