Industies Services Business (UdyamaSheelata) Scheme (Unit Cost exceeding exceeding Rs 1.00 Lakh)
- Financial assistance will be provided for purchase of vehicles or for engaging in different small scale industrial/business activities.
- Subsidy at 70% of the unit cost or Rs.3.50 lakhs max. will be provided for the units having unit cost from Rs 1.00 lakh to Rs.5.00 lakhs.
- Subsidy at 60% of the unit cost or Rs.5.00 lakhs max. will be provided for the units having unit cost from Rs 5.00 lakhs to Rs.10.00 lakhs.
- Subsidy at 50% of the unit cost or Rs.5.00 lakhs max. will be provided for the units having unit cost from Rs 10.00 lakhs to Rs.20.00 lakhs.
Self Employment (Tourist Taxi) Scheme
To facilitate the unemployed Scheduled Tribes in the state to engage in self employment activities and to improve their financial status, the corporation is implementing the scheme in co-ordination with banks. During the year 2017-18, 1500 STs having driving licence will be assisted with subsidy of 50% of the unit cost or max Rs.3.00 lakhs for the purchase of tourist taxi. Remaining portion of the unit cost will be bank loan.
Career skills self employment Scheme
- During the year 2017-18, 600 unemployed Scheduled Tribes youths who have been trained in skill development will be assisted in co ordination with banks for establishing self employment units.
- Subsidy at 50% of the unit cost or Rs.2.50 lakhs max., whichever is less, will be provided from the corporation. Remaining portion of the unit cost will be bank loan.
Direct Loan Scheme
- During 2017-18, financial assistance of Rs.40000/- will be provided to the Scheduled tribes for dairy/Sheep raring purpose and thereby improve their financial status.
- Out of unit cost of Rs.40000/-, Rs.25000/- will be subsidy and Rs.15000/- loan. Loan carries interest at 4% p.a.
Rules and Regulations to be followed for implementation of the Scheme
- In accordance with the Targets representations has to be considered.
- Physical targets has to be intimated in advance to Lead Bank and in turn lead bank has to fix the targets to service branches under their jurisdiction.
- The applications selected from Nationalized banks, Scheduled Banks and Gramina Banks has to to be recommended.
- Verify and Scrutinse Loan Sanctioned from the Banks and request letter to releases the subsidy from the Branch Managers has to be considered for making payment.
- The Bank proposals has to be arranged datewise and priority of the proposal has to made on First come First and release the subsidy.
- Induvidual Sanctioned Order has to be issued to each beneficiary and help the beneficiary in opening a savings Bank account in the Bank.
- Action has to be intiated to create Assets with in 30 days from date of release of subsidy to the Banks.
- Take a Photo of assets created by the corporation and Bank to the Benificary, file a copy pf photo in personal records of beneficiary in the District Office and send a copy to Head Office.
- Office order for releasing the subsidy to the Banks and Utlisation Certificates Signed from Branch Managers has to be Submited to Head Office.
- Every month facilties Provided by the corporation and Subsidy and Loan details along with Benficary Name and Purpose utilsation has to be submitted to Head Office.