Lift Irrigation Scheme
- Irrigation facility at free of cost will be provided to the agricultural lands held by minimum 3 small and marginal scheduled tribe farmers having their lands nearby river/canal by drawing pipeline and installing pumpsets.
- Unit cost is Rs.4.00 lakhs for min. 8-00 acres of land and Rs.6.00 lakhs in respect of 15-00 acres of land.
- Each unit of this scheme should have at least 3 farmers and at least Minimum of 8 acres of Land and Maximum of 15 acres of Dry Land.
- The unit is the beneficiaries should have Land in Side by Side for the same Certified Copies of the Land Map has to be obtained by the Department of Survey Settlement and File in the Concerned Record.
- Certified Copies has to be obtained and attesting all the records and file In the Concerned Reords.
- Eligibility Criteria of Farmers , Field Inspection report by District Mangers/Taluk Development Officers has to be filed in the Concerned Record.
- Permission Letter to be obtained for Lifting of Water from Irrigation Department.
- For Power Sanction permission has to be obtained by ESCOM.
- Aftr completion of works of the Unit , District Manager has to submit to Head Office in prescribed format.
- Having implemented Units of Community /Lift Irrigation Schmes , Once again Proposals Should not be Sent to Head Office .
The modified rules and instructions of the Corporation , Circulars, Latest Government Orders and instructions issued during Yearly action Plan must be followed while implementing the all Schemes.