Last modified at 30/07/2016 16:47 by kstepuser
- To portray the growth of science and technology and their application in industry and human welfare, with a view to develop scientific attitude and to create, inculcate and sustain awareness amongst the people.
- To popularize science and technology for the benefit of students and for the general public of the region by organizing exhibitions, seminars, popular lectures, science camps and various other programs.
- To supplement science education through hands-on- minds –on concept and through experimentation to foster a spirit of scientific enquiry and creativity among the students.
- To organize training programs for science teachers / students / young entrepreneurs / technicians / physically challenged persons / housewives and others on specific subjects of science, technology and industry.
- To identify, encourage and nurture creative scientific talent especially among children and youth, through exhibits and models as well as to organize various outdoor educational activities.
- To disseminate information related to science and technology topics relevant to the State in particular and the Country in general.
- To eradicate superstitious beliefs in the society.