The Sub-ordinate Judiciary consists of the following classes of Courts:
1. City Civil Courts for the Metropolitan City of Bangalore;
2. District Courts;
3. Sessions Courts
4. Chief Metropolitan Magistrate's Courts and Metropolitan Magistrate's Courts for Metropolitan City of Bangalore.
5. Civil Judges and Chief Judicial Magistrates Courts;
6. Small Cause Courts;
7. Civil Judge (Jr. Dn) Courts and Courts of Judicial Magistrate First Class;
8. Civil Judge (Jr. Dn) Courts
9. Civil Judge Courts (Sr.Dn)
10. Special Executive Magistrate Courts
11. Family Courts;
12. Special Court – under NDPS Act at Bangalore;
13. Traffic Courts
14. Labour Courts and Industrial Tribunals
15. Fast Track Courts.
16. Special Courts for Prevention of Atrocities on SCs and STs.