Name and Address:
Mr. BABARAO ANANDRAO MUCHANDI
No.1469, 2nd Cross, Judicial Layout,
GKVK Post, Bangalore - 560 065.
|Educational Qualification : |
1. B.A. (Economics & Political Science)
R.P.D. College, Belgaum.
2. L.L.B. (Spl.), (Taxation & Labour Laws)
Secured Ranks in I & II L.L.B. Karnataka University
R.L. Law College, Belgaum.
3. M.A. (Politics), Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
4. Fellowship in Gender & Law,
Warwick University, England.
|Judicial Service :|
1. Joined Karnataka Judicial Service in October, 1978 as Munsiff and Magistrate.
2. Promoted as Civil Judge & CJM in May, 1987.
3. Promoted as District & Sessions Judge in May, 1996 & retired in June 2009.
|Posts held & places :|
4. Munsiff & Magistrate, Civil Judge and CJM, CMM.
Places : Gadag, Hubli, Kunigal, Puttur, Bangalore.
5. Secretary to Hon'ble Chief Justices,
High Court of Karnataka, Bangalore.
6. Prl. District & Sessions Judge, Bangalore, Dharwad, Tumkur & Gulbarga.
7. Registrar, Karnataka Lokayukta, Bangalore.
8. Director, Karnataka Judicial Academy, Bangalore.
9. Member Secretary, Law Commission of Karnataka, Vidhana Soudha, Bangalore.
|Social & Education Activities :|
- Founder Member of Dhyanadeep Education Trust, Belgaum.
- Gen. Secretary of Karnataka State (Retd.) Judicial Officer's Association, Bangalore.
- Guest Faculty & Supervising Judge in Karnataka Judicial Academy, Bangalore.
- Conducted Training Programs in Gender & Law for Judicial Officers at Judicial Academies of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and National Judicial Academy at Bhopal Madhya Pradesh.