Library Services Offered:
- Access to- Electronic Journals & E-Books on campus and Remote Access
- SC/ST Book Bank
- Open Access System
- Current Awareness Service (CAS)
- Reference Service
- Referral Service
- Reading Room Facility
- Internet Access
- Previous Years Question Bank
Library- Do's and Don'ts
- Maintain Silence in the Library Premises.
- Keep bags on the Luggage Counter.
- Sign the Attendance (Time-in/Time-out) register while entering/exiting the Library.
- Take care of Books, Magazines, and other Library materials.
- Keep books on the TABLE after reference.
- Check Pages before taking books.
- Make proper use of reading tables and chairs by not disturbing the existing seating arrangement in the reading room.
- Do not disturb other readers.
- Do not crowd near the circulation counters.
- Do not keep your valuables (Mobile, Money & Gold/Silver etc.) in luggage counter.
- Do not mutilate or tear pages.
- Do not steal books or other library material.
- Identity Card, Library Card and a pen are a must for library transaction.
- Under / Post Graduate students can borrow 3 books at a time.
- Borrowed books can be used for 15 days and should be returned / renewed on or before the due date failing which, a fine of Re.1/per day would be charged.
- Reference Books, Periodicals & Newspapers will not be issued.