Safety tips for Railway Passengers :
- You may lose the jewels if you put your head out of the doors or windows.
- Proximity with strangers might lead to a jewel theft.
- You will lose the jewels if you are not care full.
- Beware of thieves or else lose your jewels.
- You may lose the money and jewels if you consume food or drinks offered by strangers.
- Exhibiting jewels on a train is an invitation to thievery and plan.
- Carelessness while entering or exiting a train is an invitation for death.
- People who behave fishily and sit by your luggage may rob you of your belongings