Last modified at 20/03/2017 18:25 by railway police
Welcome to the Official Website of Karnataka Railway Police
Sri. Amar Kumar Pandey, IPS. Sri. Dr. Anoop A Shetty, IPS.
Additional Director General of Police. Superintendent of Police.
This is the Official Website of Karnataka State Railway Police Department, Government of Karnataka, under the Ministry of Home.
Activities of the Department
- Maintaining Law and Order
- GRP is a part of Karnataka State Police jurisdiction confined to railway jurisdiction in Karnataka
Safety tips for Railway Passengers :
- You may lose the jewels if you put your head out of the doors or windows.
- Proximity with strangers might lead to a jewel theft.
- You will lose the jewels if you are not care full.
- Beware of thieves or else lose your jewels.
- You may lose the money and jewels if you consume food or drinks offered by strangers.
- Exhibiting jewels on a train is an invitation to thievery and plan.
- Carelessness while entering or exiting a train is an invitation for death.
- People who behave fishily and sit by your luggage may rob you of your belongings