The Objects of the Institute are:-
1. To promote, establish, Maintain and develop a Medical college with a
view to provide comprehensive relief and treatment and advanced care to
citizens and to encourage and promote research and training in human
2. To evolve, organise and supervise, programes, to detect health
problems, educate the public, regarding the control of various diseases
which are prevalent in the country.
3. To support, organise and encourage, clinical and basic research
progrmes, relating to the diagnosis and treatment of human ailments.
4. To organise teaching and training of Medical undergraduates and
postgraduates in the science of diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation
and research in human ailments, with stress on preventive aspects of
such diseases in the community.
5. To proved for undergraduate & postgraduate teaching and to prescribe courses and auricular in Medicine and surgery.
6. To Maintain books, Journals and other lectures on human diseases.
7. To support, Organise and encourage scientific meetings, seminars, symposia and work sheets etc.,