Last modified at 03/06/2016 16:12 by System Account

‚ÄčComplaint Form

If you have a complaint regarding unauthorized collection of funds by fraudulent entities and other related matters you can make a confidential complaint to the SLCC here.  

Submit complaint

In case, you wish to make a complaint to another regulator like RBI, IRDA, SEBI, their complaint forms / links to their grievance redressal are available below:

Content Owned and Maintained by : slcc Secretariat, Government of Karnataka

Disclaimer: Please note that this page also provides links to the websites / web pages of Govt. Ministries/Departments/Organisations. The content of these websites are owned by the respective organisations and they may be contacted for any further information or suggestion

Designed and Developed by: Center for e-Governance - Government of Karnataka
©2016, All Rights Reserved.