The Vigilance Wing of the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms has been created vide G.O No.DPAR 106 SaUSe 2016, dated 26.04.2016 for giving administrative support to the Anti Corruption Bureau.
The Vigilance Wing also gives administrative support to the Karnataka Lokayukta.
It also supervises the functioning of Chief Vigilance Officers and Vigilance Officers of the various State Government Departments/ Boards/Corporations/Local bodies/Statutory bodies
DPAR-RTI 4 1 ( A ) DPAR-RTI 4 1 ( B )
- ACB Creation GO dtd.14.03.2016
- Circular reg action to be taken while entrusting cases to ACB for investigation
- CS circular reg ACB help line
- GO reg appointment of CVOs & VOs
- GO reg creating DPAR (Vigilance)
- GO reg duties of CVOs & VOs
- Vigilance Wing PIO, APIO & Appallete Authority
- List of CVOs of Karnataka Government Secretariat