Last modified at 27/01/2018 15:51 by System Account
- To set-up BPO Centers (OCR Software) in Bangalore and other District headquarters which will not only give financial benefits to the institutions but will also provide employment to educated muslim youth.
- An Office-cum-Commercial Complex planned to be taken up at Bangalore in prime location at a cost of Rs.3.00 lakhs by the Board and a Wakf institution as a joint venture.
- Wakf Taleem Foundation Rules 2005 framed and submitted to Government to bring the payment of scholarships to students by all the institutions under one umbrella.
- Amended Grant-in-Aid Code for Wakf institutions submitted to Government which provides for taking up projects on matching grant basis. Construction of compound walls, new buildings, school buildings, and extension of buildings in rural areas with 75% contribution by Government envisaged. Taking up of such projects in Cities, District & Taluk headquarters with 60% contribution by Government also envisaged.
- Proposal submitted to Government to include the Wakf properties under Section 22A of the Registration Act so that no wakf property can be registered by the Sub-Registrars unless they obtain a NOC from the Government.
- Efforts are being made to re-claim 110 acres of prime land in Bellahalli Village and 72 acres in Medi Agrahara Village in the out-skirts of Bangalore City from the Government under the Religious and Charitable Inam Abolition Act.