This facility is supported by the Karnataka Lake Conservation and Development Authority.
EMPRI laboratory has accreditation for ISO 9001 & OSHAS 18001
OSHAS CERTIFICATE ISO CERTIFICATE
MoEF & CC NOTIFICATION for SCHEDULE OF SAMPLING AND ANALYSIS CHARGES FOR ENVIRONMENTAL SAMPLES Click here
OFFICE MEMORUNDUM Click here
Excemption under Section 4(g) of Karnataka Transparency in Public Procurement(KTTP),1999 Notification Click here
Water and waste water
EMPRI Water testing laboratories test samples for water and wastewater with sophisticated instruments for following parameters.
Environmental laboratory testing expertise:
- Ms Aneeta Patel is M.Sc in microbiology from M.S Ramiah College, Bangalore with experience of working in laboratories of renowned institutes like Institute of wood science and technology. Having and experience of more than 6 years , has an expertise in Sample collection(plant, Soil & water), Isolation and identification of microbes(Fungus and Bacteria).
- Mr. Hariparsad hold a Masters Degree in Chemistry from Bangalore University. Having an experience of 4 years and opportunity to work for Central pollution Control board Mr Hariprasad specialises in sampling, handling and analysing, Water, waste water and sludge. Stack monitoring is his area of expertise and he is skilled for Air monitoring.
- Delivery of services on time
- Provide error free report
- Reduce customer complaints
- Enhance customer satisfaction
- Minimize incidents and accidents
- Comply with all legal and other requirements