Extending of full medical care to the Insured Persons and their family members of the State.
1. Extending of Primary Medical Care to the IP's and their family members through ESI Dispensaries through IMP System,
Primary Health Centres and Taluk Hospitals.
2. Providing Out-Patient, In-Patient and speciality services to the beneficiaries through ESI Hospitals.
3. Providing Ambulance services at ESI Hospitals
4. Providing of Super-speciality, Medical care through Tie-up hospitals.
5. Continuous supply drugs and Super-speciality drugs to the IP's.
6. Clearance of medical reimbursement bills of IP's with in the stipulated period.
7. Providing of cashless super-speciality medical care like, Cancer, Dialysis treatment to the IP's through Tie-up hospitals.
8. Providing of artificial limbs, Orthopaedic implants and Hearing Aids to the IP's.
9. Conducting of Health Check up camps.
10. Commissioning of ESI Hospitals & Dispensaries based on No. of IP's.