Project Monitoring & Technical Cell (PMTC)
Head : Dr.C.S.Gururaj, Scientist E
This section monitors all the research projects (both internal and external) and extends the required technical support apart from conducting Research Council, Research Review Committee and Research Advisory Committee meetings and taking follow up action thereof. It co-ordinates in sending the various research proposals submitted by the scientists to DBT, DST, NABARD, RKVY etc., seeking financial assistance, deputing scientists for various Seminars, Conference, Field Days etc. besides documenting important activities. Further, co-ordinates many inter-institutional meetings such as, RAC, RRC etc., of NSSP, CSGRC, RSRS (CSB institutes), NABARD, Universities etc, and various technical correspondences with other similar institutes, DOSK etc.
- PMTC is set up to assist and appraise the Director in reviewing the progress of research projects and in technical matters.
- All the internal and external/sponsored research projects and files related for project implementation will be processed in the cell.
- The project documents of RAC approved projects and completion reports will be documented in the cell.
- PMTC shall prepare the agenda and explanatory notes for RAC and conducting the meetings.
- The Annual Report incorporating the suggestions of RAC will be prepared and submitted to the Governing Council for its approval.
- It co-ordinates with the Division Chiefs in sending the various research proposals submitted by the scientists to DBT, DST, NABARD, RKVY etc., seeking financial assistance.
- Technical correspondence with various organizations will be through the PMTC.
- Deputing scientists for participation in various Seminars, Conference and academic meetings.
- PMTC will also assist the Director to prepare Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with collaborative agencies, institutes and companies.