1. To enhance the knowledge in the field of medical research, publications at National and International levels.
2. To train the specialist health care professionals to meet the requirementsof the community at large.
3. To introduce new UG and PG courses.
4. To introduce new curriculum for existing courses.
5. To promote the research activity by the teaching staff and students.
6. To train the medical and para medical and nursing staff.
7. To start new post graduate courses.
8. Digitalisation of Medical Records in all Institutions / Super speciality hospitals.
9. Establishment of HIMS interlinkages with e-Hospitals through NIC.
10. Addressing Medical Council of India Norms in all autonomous institutions.