Devarayana dhurga Known as DD hills with thick forest and mountain
is about 15Km from Tumkur, is known to be center for army to Vijayanagar
kingdom. This place was named as Devarayana Durga in 1696 when it was under the
control of Mysore’s Chikkadevaraja wodayar before which it was known as
Anebiddajari, Jatakana Durga,Kari Giri.at the tip of mountain there is Kumbi on
which there is "YogaLakshmiNarasimha" temple and on maountain there
is "BhogaLakshmiNarasimha" Temple. There are Pushkarnies called
Narasimha thirtha , Parashara thirha and Padha thirtha.